"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Monday 18 February 2013

...::: it's Half-term !! Let's Dance !!

"Authentic Bolivian Dance Workshop" - Bernice .
Its half term and Cara A Cara are organising children workshops this week, children will have the opportunity to have their portrait painted by talented London artists as part of the fundraising events and project that they are doing for Street children in Bolivia.

And added to the art workshops , comes a dance workshop !! I'll have the pleasure to be running the Bolivian dance workshop.

I'm from La Paz Bolivia, I've done children and adult dance workshops in Wales and recently in London.
I've dance Bolivian folk music from an early age and develop my knowledge as I continued to dance through the school and continued to dance when I came to London.

The dance workshop brings a little bit of an insight into Bolivia's culture . And children get to learn and experience a little bit of what the children in Bolivia also do at school .. Dance folk music :)

It's entertaining , energetic , educative and most importantly FUN !!

Hope to see you there !!

Dance Workshop at 11:30 am on Wednesday 20th February at Mile End Art Pavilion.
http://www.artpavilion.info/Find-Us  

For more information about other workshops, presentations and keep you informed of upcoming events, or for any other questions .Please email me to :

lindsey.funes.obleas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment