- Amanecer was set up in 1981 to provide a homes and a new beginnings for the abandoned, abused and orphaned street children of Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- A lady from St. Albans once volunteered with the charity and helped the children in Cochabamba, and I'm happy to be helping this Saturday at the charity event, she is organising, as part of Bolivian Heritage Group.
- Saturday 13th from 10am-1pm
- at SS Albans & Stephen Church ( Parish Hall )
- Beaconsfield Rd, St Albans, AL1 3RB
Good Quality baby and toddler clothing and toys will be on sale in the Parish Hall. Also there'll be
some sweet treats, cupcakes, etc, and I hope to perform a Bolivian traditional dance :)
All proceeds will go to the Amancer charity , working with street children in Bolivia and also
the South African Charity.
Its free to enter so please come along.