"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday 17 October 2012

..:::Delicious Bolivian Food at the Latin American Gastronomic Fair this Saturday, don't miss it !! ;) :::...


Miss Obleas: Events

I'm looking forward to this !! The Bolvian stand (friends of Bolivia) will be offering delicious Bolivian dishes, and my favourite Salteñas !! which I totally recommend !! I've try a few from restaurants in London, but nothing can compare to this ones !! It just brings me back to La Paz- Bolivia , Dont miss the opportunity to come and try the food, at the Bolvian Stand, we'll see you there !!

The Gastronomic Fair will take place on Saturday 20th October 2012
at Kensington Town Hall, Horton Street, London W8 7NX FROM 12:00- 6:30 pm 

Nearest Tube Station High Street Kensington
Adults £5.00 
Under 16s £3.00 
Under 5s Free


No comments:

Post a Comment